Power4Work – MSD Prevention
- A tested MSD Prevention program that bring together Wellness & Safety and helps change employee attitudes and beliefs about MSDs.
- Baseline and ongoing assessments, educational resources, videos, challenges, pre-work fitness and micro-break exercises raise awareness and lower MSD costs.
- Train-the-trainer workshops empower Wellness & Safety officers to reinforce the Wellness and Safety messages and help support employees on a day to day basis.
- Individual and team challenges help employees embrace wellness and adopt a healthier lifestyle – all while they’re having fun!
- A catalogue of interactive wellness challenges provide employees with many options to help them meet their wellness goals and achieve rewards.
- Challenges are many and varied and new ones created – all customized to employee needs and interests.
Exercise and Cooking Demonstrations
- Employees get the most benefit from their physical activity with exercise videos demonstrating proper form and technique.
- Customized fitness plans are created by employees and coaches to help achieve fitness goals.
- The Healthy Chef Series shows the preparation and cooking of quick, convenient and healthy meals.
- Employees learn to eat better, feel good and work well.
- Articles, videos and webinars offer information and practical tips on wide variety of topics.
- Articles are searchable and printable.
- Interactive webinars are offered live, others are recorded to be viewed at any time.
Coaching & Counselling
- Communication with coaches is private and confidential – available online and by telephone.
- Each employee’s needs and goals are unique, so our approach is too. No scripts. No time limits.
- Access to expert health professionals in all areas of wellness
Health Risk Assessments
- Create a picture of health for your employees and your bottom line.
- Health Risk Assessments, including biometric screening, outline your organization’s top health issues,
- Participants receive a Personal Wellness Profile Report outlining their health issues and recommendations for action.
- Employee privacy and confidentiality are guaranteed.
- An aggregate company-wide report offers information to help plan an effective wellness strategy.
- Fully-integrated incentive and rewards programs to drive participation
- Easy for employees to participate – large range of wellness activities, challenges, goal trackers, webinars
- Different incentive levels based on improvement in health and/or participation
- Targeted promotional and communication campaigns