“Laughter is the tonic, the relief, the surcease for pain.” – Charlie Chaplin
Laughter is the antidote to stress and a major ingredient in a life of complete health and wellness. Laughter has been proven to decrease blood pressure, strengthen the heart and lungs, fight disease, aid digestion and relieve stress. Now, that is the kind of medicine we should all be taking- and it’s free of charge! Since there are so many positive benefits in laughing, what are you waiting for? Try these tips to increase laughter and positivity in your life.
• Smile wherever and whenever you can. The simple act of smiling can help you lighten up and you will seem more approachable to others. It is good for your health and wellness.
• Start a gratitude journal. Focusing on the good things in your life will help you shift away from negativity and improve your outlook, making more room for good health and wellness
• Spend time with people who enjoy having fun. Surrounding yourself with others who are positive and playful will lighten your mood and help you in your wellness journey.
• Seek out laughter. When you hear others laughing, join in and ask them what’s funny. Most people are happy to share their joy and enjoy the laughs all over again. Laughter is a key ingredient in a life of complete health and wellness.
• Remind yourself to lighten up. Leave notes for yourself, put something funny on your desk, look for funny videos and pass them on to friends. Don’t take yourself or others too seriously!
• Try to find the bright side, even when things aren’t going well. Laughter helps you connect with others and when you need a little support, you need your friends and family.
• Create opportunities to laugh, especially with others. Go to a funny movie or a comedy show, read a humorous book and share some of the best parts with others, do something fun and playful with friends like bowling or a games night, get a pet or spend time with family and enjoy yourself!
Click here for more interesting articles: https://www.evexia.ca/blog/