Power4Work – Musculoskeletal Disorder(MSD) Prevention
Here’s a glimpse of Evexia’s Power4Work:
- Baseline information is gathered through the Evexia Mind-Body Health Risk Assessment (HRA) that identifies personal health as well as work-related risk factors specific to MSDs. Educational sessions raise awareness about the importance of exercise, strength, safe lifting and manual handling.
- Individual risk factors such as excess weight, unhealthy eating, lack of sleep and fatigue are addressed through challenges and social support.
- Brief pre-work fitness sessions to stretch and warm-up muscles along with micro-breaks offer relief for repetitive, manual or sedentary work.
- Wellness and safety messages are reinforced by incorporating wellness education into safety sessions and safety education into wellness sessions.
- The Evexia Mind Body HRA can be repeated annually to track changes in personal health and MSDs and report results.