Power4Work – MSD Prevention
Here’s a glimpse of Evexia’s Power4Work:
- Baseline information is gathered through a MSD Prevention Questionnaire that identifies specific MSD issues.
Educational sessions raise awareness about the importance of exercise, strength, safe lifting and manual handling.
- Individual risk factors such as excess weight, unhealthy eating, lack of sleep and fatigue are addressed through challenges and social support.
- Brief pre-work fitness sessions to stretch and warm-up muscles along with micro-breaks offer relief for repetitive, manual or sedentary work.
- Wellness and safety messages are reinforced by incorporating wellness education into safety sessions and safety education into wellness sessions.
- The MSD Prevention Questionnaire can be repeated annually to track changes in MSDs and report the results.